xoxo

Apr 29, 2011

Move on :(

   How do I end up in the same old place , faced again with the same mistakes , so stubborn thinkin I know what is right , but life proves me wrong everytime , takin roads that lead me nowhere , how do I expect to get there , but when will I learn to just put you first .I come to you now when I need you , but why do I wait to come see you , I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong cause only with you can I move on . Can I move on ? When I awake it's you that makes me strong , and I know that you've been with me all along , so many times I begin to close my eyes and listen to my heart , with you life is so easy why do I make it hard ,, I get out of my own way , let you have your way . Cause I realize Im no good on my own , I'm there for you , I'll sell for you I can't live without you . Noooo !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apr 29, 2011

Move on :(

   How do I end up in the same old place , faced again with the same mistakes , so stubborn thinkin I know what is right , but life proves me wrong everytime , takin roads that lead me nowhere , how do I expect to get there , but when will I learn to just put you first .I come to you now when I need you , but why do I wait to come see you , I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong cause only with you can I move on . Can I move on ? When I awake it's you that makes me strong , and I know that you've been with me all along , so many times I begin to close my eyes and listen to my heart , with you life is so easy why do I make it hard ,, I get out of my own way , let you have your way . Cause I realize Im no good on my own , I'm there for you , I'll sell for you I can't live without you . Noooo !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment