xoxo

Jan 23, 2012

Smile. Why? Because it makes you attractive. It changes your mood. It relieves stress. And it helps you stay positive.

When someone really loves you, they don't have to say it. You can always know it by the way they treat you. I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone I can act silly with, someone who treats me right and loves being with me. One day you'll look back and realize how much I truly cared for you, but when you do, it'll be too late. Follow your heart but don't forget to take your brain with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 23, 2012

Smile. Why? Because it makes you attractive. It changes your mood. It relieves stress. And it helps you stay positive.

When someone really loves you, they don't have to say it. You can always know it by the way they treat you. I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone I can act silly with, someone who treats me right and loves being with me. One day you'll look back and realize how much I truly cared for you, but when you do, it'll be too late. Follow your heart but don't forget to take your brain with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment